Poker video, Online Poker, Poker Strategy, Poker Tips, Free Bankroll tips: Starting freeroll challenge "From $0 to $10.000"

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Starting freeroll challenge "From $0 to $10.000"

Yes, you heard me right, I'm one of those maniacs, who will try to won $10.000 whitout putting any money :)

I think You all probably already know the famous Chris Ferguson freeroll challenge experiment "from $0 to hero". The man in 2006 won $10.000 from $0. He started playing freerolls, won some cash and then participated in SnG tournaments, then in cash games and so on.

Last week was pretty successfful for me. I won my first freerolls at Pitbull Poker (1st and 2nd places = $12.5 total) They run freerolls every hour, so it's pretty easy to win.

Current results:



Now I'm moving to SnG tournaments.

If You've started something similar, post your results in the comments box!
Stay tuned for updates.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome mate! What are the prizes at Pitbull's frerolls?


    Danny.
    http://www.f-danny.com/forum/

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I remember, there are 18 places paid:

    1st - $7
    2nd - $5
    3rd - $2
    and so on....

    ReplyDelete